GIG SCHEDULE

Friday 2 November 2012

Nov 3, 2012

    photo: Sandra Randall - Eden Grove Photography
          Tim and Canada's own Doug Gravelle
Saturday, Nov. 3, is a busy day. I'll start out at the Trenton Legion (from 1-5). Normally it's 2-6, but Penny has graciously cooperated and let me do 1-5 so I can hit a wedding for Lloyd and Joyce in Smith's Fall's at 7:45ish.  There, I will be joined by drummer Doug Gravelle, and Brockville's Terry Hoffman on guitar.
   Lloyd is a fiddler, and he will perform with his group in our first break.   How's that for 'better than a DJ during a band break'?
   Oh, by the way, I haven't played at the Civitan Club since about 1973.
   Update:  The wedding was great, and they're hitched. Lloyd's high school band was magnificent!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.