GIG SCHEDULE

Friday 30 October 2020

ORVILLE

A number of years ago I recorded a guitar player - singer named Orville Rumleski, who lives near Timmins. (long story) From July to now I've been slowly re-recording the instruments, and adding guitar by Mark Wilkins, Orville writes and sings country gospel music. My function in the whole process was to record him and be the instruments - like drums, bass, piano. In fact I was even a string orchestra and choir all by myself. So...if you're interested check him out at https://orvillerumleski.bandcamp.com There's an album there called Rescue Me which I'm not involved in but the band in all the others is 'me'. Sometimes I'm even a background singer! (also at Bandcamp is thousands of others including Michael K. Myers, Don Norman and 'moi'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.